Funny how since I've started teaching, I've lived my life in a constant state of flux. I am constantly making decision on the fly. I seem to be suffering from new toy syndrome. I have so many new strategies, techniques, best practices, whatever... that I don't know which one to use. I think I'm going to look back on this year and laugh at myself because I keep jumping ship and trying new things midstream.
All that to say that I said I was going to turn this blog into my classroom blog and then changed my mind and created a new blogspot for my classroom. If you are interested in checking out what we are doing in class, check out http:\\englishiiiamericanlit.blogspot.com.
And yes, if your a style maniac, I have used a lot of cliches in this post.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment